We all have the right to work and volunteer in a place where risks to your health and safety are properly controlled. Health and Safety is crucial to protecting you from harm and getting ill from your time with us.
While the centre trustees and coaches are ultimately responsible for Health and Safety you must play your part to help.
At the centre we have a number of policies and procedures to help minimise risk and keep you safe including our Health & Safety training and “Green Card” training scheme.
To support us you must:
• Follow all training provided either as part of a training day, in written form or as part of ongoing verbal instant feedback.
• Take reasonable care of your own and others Health & Safety.
• Cooperate with us on Health & Safety.
• Take ownership and speak up to us (via a coach or trustee) if you see something that doesn’t look right.
In this course we will cover:
• General Health & Safety
• First Aid Provision
• Medical Dangers of working in a rural environment.
• Fire safety